Artificial plants get such a bad rap. Now don’t get me wrong – I still love fresh flowers and believe in their beauty and enhancement, but they are not always practical. With the advancement of synthetic materials, the benefits of artificial plants have come such a long way, that with good quality pieces you would never know.
1. Not enough light. It’s essential to surround yourself with that lush greenery, and there’s many a spot that doesn’t get some sun-loving!
2. They never need to be watered. Cant get any easier than that, especially if you lead a very active life and are barely home.
3. Allergies. Yep its a sad truth. People are allergic to the pollens in flowers, and certain plants and trees can be toxic for your pets & kids. Scary huh?!
4. They never die leaving your place always looking fabulous, and let’s be honest – nothing beats that.
5. Breaking away from the purist mentality of “Having to have fresh flowers & plants” is a very healthy attribute. In allows your mind to not get caught up in societies stigmas.