Take note of TheRealReal.com as it’s about to overtake designer consignment online. Period. As a massive fan of designer pieces, designer consignment is hands down the most cost-effective way to grow a collection while not breaking the bank. While there’s nothing quite like getting something brand spanking new, lightly used designer goods come a pretty close second. Being a shopper & consignee there myself, here’s what you need to know before FOMO (fear of missing out sets in):
- It is the best place to shop for designer pieces as their prices are the best worldwide. Guaranteed.
- They authenticate all designer pieces – no fakes, and no damaged goods. Their strict buying policy means you’re getting quality pieces at affordable prices.
- New stock everyday hence there’s always something to grab a bargain on.
- They have a clean & simple to use interface, meaning the website is easy to browse, is well categorized, and is edited daily to bring you fresh new collections.
- If you want to consign to sell your designer pieces The Real Real can either come to you, or send you a shipment kit in the mail. I found my process easy, and learnt what buying polices they have, so I now shop with MORE confidence knowing what their guidelines are. You also get 60% of your consigned sales without doing any work. The fairest bargain ever, and the baddest new kid in town.
- Worldwide shipping and not having to deal with customer service, is #winning every time.
- Then there’s the thrill of the chase. What you ponder on today might not be there tomorrow, so be quick!
See My Edited Collection Of What Else Caught My Eye:
You won’t believe the prices on these designer bags:
You’ll be stunned at what designer jewelry was in the mix:
Hermes, Burberry, Pucci & YSL designer silk scarfs at sick prices:
Designer cashmere for a steal! Guess which one’s my fave?