Let’s have a reality check here for a moment. Anytime you replace an item with another fabric or material it’s definitely going to be harder to find a close enough replica, that fits the texture, feel and look of the original. I’ve been on the hunt for the best faux leather skinny pants for a while now, and Blank Denim has come the closest. So how do we find the best faux leather skinny pants for us? Enjoy these easy tips below as it’s what I used to find this killer pair. Matched with a minimalist plaid gray blouse by my new obsession LoupNYC.
- Most stores have a return policy. In your home wear the pants for a few hours to see if they give. You will know soon enough.
- Read reviews from multiple websites. Everyone said to get a size larger with these, so I did, and for me that was incorrect. I am my true size. I guarantee they didn’t wear them in the house for a few hours.
- Comfort in king here, as we don’t want to look like we are wearing cheap anything. I want the skinny look, so I sat in chairs etc to see how it felt in all positions. Including picking something up from the floor.
- Fabric is important cause you want to be able to breathe and not have a sweaty day wearing plastic. Pay attention to this.
- Thinking of texture, do you want a pebbled, smooth or oiled look? Try to think about what works for your wardrobe.
Finding The Best Faux Leather Skinny Pants:
A little extra work always pays off.
“Sense the attitude with a girl in leather pants”
“Act like a lady, think like a boss”
“Take me as I am or watch me as I go”
“What ever you do, do it in style”
Photo Credit: www.curtyphotography.com by Marjorie Curty
Loup Plaid Blouse In Stores Soon | Other Loup Tops Here
Blank Denim Vegan Leather Skinny Pants
Nine West Leather Wedges | Similar NW Here *MAJOR SALE
CLICK THE LINK TO FOLLOW ME: