Fact: Sometimes what looks the easiest, is in turn the hardest thing to pull off. In a media obsessed world where starlets have a stylist, even down to the basics they are perfectly dressed. But what if you don’t have a stylist, what can you do to pull off summer casual looks that are chic? Here’s some basic tips to put you in the right direction:
- Less is always more. Always.
- Stick with a clean color palette. Stick to two – three colors or one print.
- Under accessorize with jewelry.
- Wear flats. It’s like bed-head hair for your feet.
- Layering an outfit can take you from day to night and any event.
- Believe in a natural face. Tinted lips, pinched cheeks, and a sunny smile.
Stylish Summer Casual:
In 6 easy tips.
Photographed by Patric Massou
Cute White Dresses Under $50 That Caught My Eye:
Cheap Monday Jacket
CLICK THE LINK TO FOLLOW ME: