You might own a ton of designer pieces, and love to take perfect instagram-worthy shots to show your style, but to have true style, the type that makes people say “where did you get that” or have people wonder how the pulled a look together, that takes time. To have a full understanding of who you are and what works well for you matters. But the ones that get it? Love of hate them, they are true fashionistas.
5 Habits Of A True Fashionista…
1. They Style For Themselves: The saying is women dress for women, but a true fashionista dresses for herself. Always. Truly stylish people don’t give a damn what people think, so that “I woke up like this” look works. Try casually not caring for a day. You might even like it!
2. They Don’t Follow Trends: They might take parts of a trend and create their twist to an outfit, but they aren’t afraid to go against the grain. The self-confidence they own is more valuable than anything one could buy.
3. They Seek Inspiration: That’s the fun part of shopping or pinning away your favorite looks. A true fashionista will explore an emotion, a feel, or an attitude as opposed to a look. They wear the look, as the look doesn’t wear them.
4. They Shop Everywhere: With the perfect mix of high and low, a real fashionista knows it’s not always about labels. Some of the most amazing pieces are vintage, or thrift stores find, but when styled right, it looks like a cover of Vogue magazine.
5. They Have An Identity: They know their body, they know what works, and they know how to style it. A true fashionista isn’t afraid to experiment because that’s where you will have your style wins. Daring to be different wins when it comes to style.
Nude Sandles *ON SALE