1. 75% of Adults have dental fear ranging from mild to severe. Get over it.
2. Know your body & listen to what it says. Sometimes it throws rocks as a warning, the other times it throws stones. And they hurt god damn it.
3. Shaking with a firm handshake shows confidence. Anything else is limp. Anything less than limp, is well….
4. 56% of people believe what they read, and a quarter of those statistics are not true. Believe it or not.
5. Listen. Assess. Conclude for yourself.
1. There is a 100% chance you will not break. Trust and you will succeed. Be a Viking damn it!
2. When your cable goes out, and you dont know what to do with yourself – Suck it up.
3. 74% of people fear public speaking. Overcome any fear – tackle it anyway you can, Braveheart Style.
4. We live and die with ourselves. YOU are your own competition. Re-enacting the Terra Cotta Warriors is ALWAYS plan Z.
5. The Army has a great motto: Lead, Follow, or get the F–k out of the way. So which one do you do?