1. Not enough light. It’s essential to surround yourself with that lush greenery, and there’s many a spot that doesn’t get some sun-loving!
2. They never need to be watered. Cant get any easier than that, especially if you lead a very active life and are barely home.
3. Allergies. Yep its a sad truth. People are allergic to the pollens in flowers, and certain plants and trees can be toxic for your pets & kids. Scary huh?!
4. They never die leaving your place always looking fabulous, and let’s be honest – nothing beats that.
5. Breaking away from the purist mentality of “Having to have fresh flowers & plants” is a very healthy attribute. In allows your mind to not get caught up in societies stigmas.