From yoga pants, track pants, to super casual indoor pants, athleisure wear is here to stay. When it comes to styling the look, interpretation is everything. I tend to style looks based on my current mood. So with a relaxed pant that exudes a playful casualness, I’m going to style it as a more polished way. […]
As the saying goes, “New Year, New You!” – Yep, I’m on board. So with that comes, cleaning, purging, list writing and a slew of ideas to make us better ourselves for the new year. Accessories anchor any outfit, so why not spend a little time getting your jewelry stash in order. Here’s what to purge […]
A common staple, like black stilettos, a classic white button down, and a trench coat that are known as must-have wardrobe essentials, when they call something a classic it’s for a reason. From a long coat, duster, double breasted or perhaps belted, a camel coat will never go out of style regardless, regardless, regardless! As a […]
As I write this mid-air on my way to Madrid, I’m dancing in my seat. Really. I’ve got a front window view, a killer playlist, and I’ve got you! Someone I can tell the story, about the who, the what, and the why of what I do. I get asked these travel questions often, so […]
As a frequent online shopper and seller, my friends often ask how I perform so well. What is the best way to sell online? In order to be successful, you need to have a strategy that will plan your course to selling success. If you take the extra time to put in the work, you will find […]
Here are tips for finding cool leather jackets that I adhere to. As I build the perfect wardrobe I have guidelines for myself. It helps me stay focused on what it is that I want, saves time and money, and I get to create that killer wardrobe. Forget About Tailoring – As a big fan of alterations and […]
I’ll tell you a truth. It used to take me at least a good hour before leaving the house to run errands because I didn’t know what to wear. It sounds silly right? Perhaps. But wherever you go the temperature changes. From every grocery store where the temperatures are freezing, to the malls where the […]
The easiest rules for safe online shopping that I adhere to myself.
1. Look for a good return policy. This way you can shop with confidence, knowing returns are easy, whether it’s in-store or online.
2. Look for the fine print. Especially with imports from another country, due to taxes and tariffs. You don’t want to be surprised by extra import fees.
3. Always pick “Check out as a Guest”, unless you shop with that merchant a lot. They don’t need to store your personal information.
4. Look for FREE SHIPPING, and if possible free returns. It’s an added bonus making you want to shop with that merchant.
5. Look for a good return policy. AGAIN. Cannot state this enough. It will save you $$ and very few headaches in the end. HAPPY SHOPPING!!