1. More than 75% of the fish you eat is mislabeled. Got sushi?
2. The world is extremely over farmed in regards to oceanic supply. Time to start eating worms, huh….
3. 87% of America’s seafood comes from overseas. No more Cod in Cape Cod y’all.
4. The Red Snapper that you buy is sometimes actually Talapia. Not weird in the least.
5. So go ahead, the next time there is an election, do like the rest of you did which is:
– a. Dont vote – b. Choose to not know what goes in your food.
Got Views on Fish? GO AHEAD AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW. Would love to hear your thoughts.