FRIDAY 5 – Best Ways To Let Out Steam 3rd May 2013
1. Get a pen & paper and write it out. You could do it on a computer, but the physical act of writing by hand is that there is EMOTION in writing. Not in typing.
2. More than one in four people say that they worry about how angry they sometimes feel. Laugh. Distract your anger with another emotion. It always works.
3. Get busy. The physical act of doing gets a lot of things done. Maybe it’s time to clean out that cupboard or garage. Best time management ever!
4. Take your lunch break early, or take a trip to Starbucks. 45% of people regularly lose their temper at work. Have hot coffee not a hot temper.
5. Go into your car, or a safe place where no one can hear you – and scream as loud as you can. It lets out energy and heat from the body. Eastern medicine says so!
STEAM FROM AN ACTIVE VOLCANO IN HAWAII
HOW DO YOU LET OFF STEAM? WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS. Share your comments below.