I’ve been petite my whole life, and to be honest, I’m kinda over it. Sure there are pros and cons, and the grass is always greener, but I accept what my body is and by being petite I thought I’d share a few things with you and maybe you can relate or knows someone who does.
- I can wear a lot of tops as dresses – Like this tunic!!!.
- People offer to help me carry or life something. It’s not expected but is grateful.
- Although I can do it, I don’t shop in the kids section. It’s just weird.
- I get asked last to carry heavy items. Thank you!!
- I can curl up in a ball on an airline and fall asleep.
- I can’t carry heavy items. I feel like a wimp.
- I get underestimated because of my size. Technically that’s a win for me.
- I get hit on by all the small men. Wonderful guys, just not my type.
- Nothing ever fits. Even in the petite section, tailoring clothes all the time get’s expensive.
- Getting dinner with my dad, I think everyone thinks I’m his mistress. Eeekkkk
10 Pros & Cons Of Being Petite:
Welcome to my life!
Photographed by Patric Massou
Other Cloth & Stone Pieces That Caught My Eye: