Curated Cool was built on the question people would repeatedly ask me: Where did you get that? I lean towards minimal chic, I walk to the beat of my own drum, I break rules, and I dress & collect to my mood. Less is Always More.
Born & raised in Hong Kong, I grew up traveling the world. It inspired & trained my eye to seek out hidden gems, understand the value of simplicity, & has shaped me to be culturally savvy.
Curated Cool Loves:
- Unique Basics.
- Stripes & Spots
- High-End Vintage.
- Being Left of Center.
- Pointed Toe Stilettos. Pointed Toe Anything.
- Potato Chips.
Curated Cool Beliefs:
- There is art in the everyday.
- Invest in quality, which is investing in you.
- To stand out from the masses, don’t follow the heard.
- Having a point of view is the best thing you can own.
I also work as a Voice Over artist and travel over 100,000 air miles a year. Having lived on four continents and traveled extensively throughout Asia & Europe, Los Angeles is now my current home. From being blessed by the Dalai Lama to trekking the Himalayas, to shopping the flea markets of London – I seek out what’s unique & chic regardless of the city or town I’m in. Expertise includes:
- Emerging International Designers.
- What To See That’s Unique & Chic.
- What To Wear/ What To Pack.
- Traveling In Style.
Darling Magazine – How Your Life Experiences Can Help You in Business
Create & Cultivate – How to Create a Killer Gut Instinct for Business